Hindu Dharam Sansad
A society full of sanity moving towards the prosperity can only be created with obedience to god and feeling that god is everywhere, and if one remembers and adheres to teaching of Religion which move around "Satya" (Truth), "Dharma" (Piousness), "Shanti" Peace) and "Prema" (Love of Mankind) and "Ahimsa" (Non-Violence) one will be looked after by the Divine force (God) itself.
Love and Faith in god creates power of Conscious which activates sober thoughts and makes the heart and mind work for good only. It is only when one loses faith in God that one commits faults which results in crimes.
Religion is an authority to keep God loving people together, it helps in storing and distribution of results to mankind for better living and harmony.
Man is Mortal but mankind is immortal Individual human being has got a very limited life span, duration of which no one knows. Therefore it is necessary one makes purposeful use of this short period to create and live life full of peace and enjoyment.
It is duty of religion to let the people know and show them ways and means to attain the bliss of life and enjoy the heavenly pleasures in this world it self.
God made the beginning of mankind, and to achieve the fruits of god's goodness sanatan dharma (Universal Religion) was formed. Due to great area of our planet Earth, and its different geographical conditions and with the increase in population, and also may be due to reason of just for power, money and sex etc., some leaders were created. These leaders divided the initial sanatan dharma into new fellowship (Religions) from time to time.
The group of persons left out of the original group and those who never had lust of power of muscle or money became the Hindus living in India and abroad.
In spite of their existence of thousands of years, Hindus at present do not have proper guiding body and apart from being drifted into various sects they are being drawn into the whirlpool of politicians and religious leaders who want to further divide Hindus on the caste basis. The casts are created by man and not by god.
It is necessary, therefore that a board of authority should be formed to keep the Hindus united and guide them preserve the Sanatan Dharma and spread the fragrance of Hindu life. Religion is the direct guideline of the Divine force = Mother Nature = God which always above everything. If religion is great, Nation & the people of the Nation will automatically become great.
It is with this end in view that a board should be set up. the board should consist of 9 Religious Heads from the Globe, who will form the Supreme Governing Body of the Hindus. The board members will be called as Sanchalakas. They will be assisted by a 9 member Working Committee of Religious minded professionals, who will suggest the norms from time to time as per the requirements of Community, Society, Mankind and Nation.
The Board will make every Hindu feel proud of his region keeping. It boldly in mind that all Religions are great and that every Hindu will strive to create idea of fellowship and service to all religions and mankind.
Till such time the board is formally formed, Jairam Chawla will be Convenor of the board and he will try and form a committee of like minded persons who will help in formation of the board by visiting Religious Heads. On formation of the board, the committee will stand dissolved and Jairam Chawla will become the Honorary Secretary to the Board. The Committee Members will become members of the working Committee.
The tenure of the Working Committee will be finalized by the Board.
Any vacancy in the Board will be filled on merit, report from the Working Committee may be sought by board.
The decisions of the Board will be final.
Persons directly connected with any Political party can not become Member of the Working Committee.
The Board will meet at least once a year or earlier, in rotation at Ashram of each Sanchalakas.
THE AIMS AND OBJECTS
Hindus Sansad to present a common Hindu Programme for all sects:-
- Every Hindu will take name of his God or Kulguru at least once a day.
- Every Hindu will exchange good wishes or do a good deed with a Non- Hindu once in a month.
- Hindus will register birth, deaths, marriages in a temple or other notified Organisation near their residence.
- A Hindu day (like Ekadashi) will be observed by all the Hindus once in a year.
- Every Hindu will visit a temple at least once a month.
- Hindus will be guide by a Dharma Sansad of Religious Saints from the Saint of the world (request will be made to Sankaracharya also to come in the Board) who will guide Hindus for fellowship and discipline of the Community and service to the Mankind.
- An International panel under the control of the Board will be created to reach the goal of Roti, Kapda , Makan for every Hindu.
- Every Hindu will learn minimum two languages one Hindi other mother tongue. These will be taught in most of registered temples and other centers throughout the world.
- A voluntary yearly diary will be maintained by every Hindu family who will make entry of above duties. The same will be shown to the visiting Brahmin at the time of performing religious rights in the family.
- All the Institutions, Bodies, Temples Trusts, Associations can become Members Sansad and get help, benefits and information for and about Activities.
When Religion is great individual become great and when individuals are great Nation automatically becomes great. It is better to be a part of a bigger organization or a common faith group, than becoming a part of small groups which can create misunderstanding and fights, in which sufferer always be common citizen.
Due to selfish person some incidents of tension may have taken place, where the caste factor (created by a man and not God) has done damage to the society. By making your Religion strong with unity everyone will get full satisfaction and energy and enjoy the beauty of nature.
On formation of Board, Convenor Jairam Chawla has agreed to give 10 to 50 acres of land or as may be required on Bombay Pune Highway for Hindu Sansad Headquarters and then he will become full time worker for the cause.